Wednesday, June 23, 2010

t-shirts

This last week I got a really good discount at Kohl's that I decided was too good to pass up. What I got was three t-shirts. Why three? One for me, one for Ricky, and one for my little brother whose birthday is coming up. 
This is going to be his shirt. It totally reminds me of him, and he can hardly wait to get it. 

This one is Ricky's. He got to pick it out. He looks really good it, but he looks really good in most everything he wares.


This last one is mine. I actually had one just like it but it shrunk and stopped fitting right. So I got a new one. I really like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the shirts!!! hehe :) But you already know that!!! :) I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO!!! It is TOTALLY YOU!!!!! :) I LOVE IT!! :)

Sara said...

Cute shirts! and I have to comment on the dog thing, DON'T DO IT!!! getting two will only make things WORSE! I say keep the little terror, take her to puppy classes somewhere, things will get better as she gets older and classes will SERIOUSLY help, trust me I speak from experience, from a horrible, long, trying experience!