Sunday, April 14, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Things that have happened since I last blogged, 
1. The BMW blew a water pump and failed inspection  :(
 We got it fixed and now just have to go get it inspected so we can sell it, cause neither of us want it.
2. I applied for a job as a nanny, but didn't get it cause of my stupid car not working :(
 3. Ricky had his birthday!!!  :)
I got him a shop vacuum. He loves it and has used it multiple times already.
4. We got me a new car!!!  :)
It so awesome that I will do a separate post, just for it, later. 
5. Ricky got to take 2 weeks of leave!!! :)
It was so great to have him home. I'm really sad that he has to go back to work tonight. :(
6. I took a babysitting job for some friends in the ward. 
It was 4, 10 hour days with 5 boys. It was actually really fun and they were all really good so it was easy, just long.  :)
7. Ricky and I got to do a day trip to Trier with a friend and her daughter (there's a lot of photos for this so it will also be getting it's own post) :)
8. Ricky and I went driving and found these really cool old ruins and went exploring!  :)

We dubbed it the lizard castle because we saw like 7 lizards while there. 
There was more of the day to day stuff to fill in the gaps but I don't much feel like sharing what feels like really boring stuff with you. So enjoy the highlights from the last month or so. 

No comments: