Monday, July 8, 2013

Getting Out Of The House

Ricky and I are attempting to get out and do more. I mean we are in Europe! We should be doing more then hanging at home every weekend. I don't think we will be traveling every weekend but if we can find some inexpensive/free things to do we are going to start taking advantage of them! For instance, we recently went to a wildlife park not far from our home. It was nice to get out and walk around. The animals weren't very impressive but we did get to feed some deer!
Ricky feeding a Doe and her faun.
Ricky by the Buck (aren't they tiny?)
Me feeding the Buck.
 The biggest slug I've ever seen. It's kind of blurry, and he's kind of scrunched up, but still pretty cool!
 The most adorable baby boars I've ever seen. Ricky was laughing at me cause I couldn't get over just how cute they were!
I'm hoping to find more things for us to do soon!

No comments: