Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FHE

So last night for FHE (Family Home Evening) Ricky and I decided that we should go and spend what little money we had and fix up our flower garden. It wasn't looking to great and we were always getting tickets for it. The main reason we did it, at least in my mind, is because Ricky had to go in and see his first shirt about all the tickets we've gotten. And that is not a good thing. Luckily Ricky is amazing and his first shirt really likes him, so we got off with a warning. But in order to not get anymore tickets we tore out all the old wood chips and mat that was laid down and put down plastic, and started putting down gravel. It looks a lot better and should keep the weeds from growing. We also sprayed weed killer all over the beds too, just to make sure nothing gets through. 
Unfortunately we ran out of daylight and gravel, so we weren't able to finish it. 
This is by the front door. 

Also my camera batteries died before I could get any real good pictures last night, so this is what you get.


If your wondering why I didn't just take some good ones this morning, the reason is that it's windy and everything that didn't have the gravel on it (over half of what we did) has been blown around and out of place and I can't fix it because I don't have enough gravel to keep it all down. But this weekend when I get paid again this baby is going to be finished!

No comments: