Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Story time

If your wondering why is there a picture of an iphone don't wonder for too long. There is a story that goes along with this picture just below.
The story goes as follow... Not to long ago, Ricky was doing laundry, and without really thinking put a pair of pants in without checking the pockets, which isn't like him. Even he said it was weird for him to do that. And wouldn't you know it, he had his phone in them. He didn't realize until it was to late to save the phone. Needless to say he was very upset, so in order to help him feel better I told him that we could just upgrade his phone and I would send that to him. He agreed and that was the plan for about one night, but the next day he decided that I should upgrade my phone and just send him my old one, that way if he did end up destroying another phone it wouldn't be the new one. So I readily agreed and now I have the new iphone, and he has my old one. So for anyone who is reading this just know that my husband is the best, cause even though I was going to give him the new phone, he gave it to me instead. 
Thus the photo.

1 comment:

Natalee said...

What a great hubby!