Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

So I know I haven't been blogging regularly, I want to blame it on things not happening, but that's not really true. We have been planing on going camping this weekend but those plans cant be made definite because Ricky keeps getting different jobs that might make him work this weekend. Also we just had a scare the Ricky might be deploying in 7 days, but luckily someone else volunteered. 
Needless to say I have been stressing about more important things then blogging lately, but I finally have a chance to breath and clam down. I made these amazing cinnamon rolls and they have really helped me feel better. 
I've found I really enjoy baking when I'm stressed. It helps calm me down and gives me something tasty to eat. It's nice to know that even when the world is going crazy around me I can still make something that tastes great.

No comments: