Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

Labor Day for me and Ricky was spent out by the lake, with friends. It was beautiful weather. I think it only got up to 90 degrees. The reason we were all there is because of a birthday. Our friend's little girl was turning 2!
 Everyone Enjoying the nice weather.
 The younger kids gathering around for cupcakes.
 Running to go get his daddy.
 Enjoying another cookie.
 Isn't she so pretty? I bet she's going to be a knock out when she gets older.
 I love this photo. He wasn't sure about me but I got a half smile!
 Everyone relaxing.
 Helping the birthday girl get her water shoes on so she can go play in the water, and get cleaned up.
 More relaxing going on.
The boys were building a pool. It was adorable to watch them running and grabbing water from the lake and dump it into the pool a few feet away from the lake. 
I know I didn't get any photos of me or Ricky, but we were there. I really just wanted show of some photos. I love the bright happy colors in these.

No comments: