Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tradition

So we made it! We survived our first year in Germany! It wasn't easy, but we did it!
And to celebrate 1 year in Germany we went back to Bernkastel-Kues for the wine fest. It was our first real trip here and we loved it. So we're going to keep going! 
This year we were a little more prepared and knew what to expect. The food was fantastic! So was the wine.
 I know what you're thinking, "OMG Ricky what are you doing!" Don't worry it's kinder wine. Basically really fancy grape juice. Ricky really liked it. I'm more of a Welches girl myself.
 I love the random faces Ricky makes when we take photos together. 
We stopped to have ice cream. Ricky couldn't resist mimicking the statue. 

Once again the firework show is one of the best I've ever been too! We didn't take photos this time, preferring to just enjoy it and be in the moment. Looking forward to next year already!

No comments: