Monday, November 8, 2010

It's done!

So I finished that project today! I'm pretty excited about how well it went.
I was going to blog about each different stage, but I finished it too fast to really want to do that. So I'll just show all the stages now.
 This was after I got every thing cut out and sanded. 
 This is after I finished painting them. (the black blob in the corner is chester trying to get in the picture)
And the finally, on the wall and everything. The picture makes them look a little crooked but they're not. So what do you all think? Was it worth my time? I enjoyed doing it. Plus it kept me busy for 3-4 days. 
Speaking of time passing I can't believe it's almost been a month since Ricky left. (it will be 4 weeks on Wednesday) I feel like it's been longer but then again I'm not keeping track of days very well so it also feels like he left a week or two ago. Crazy crazy... 
Well now I need to find something else to occupy my time. Any suggestions are welcome, especially if they are cheap, I'm trying to save money.

2 comments:

Natalee said...

SOOOO Cute!!!! How long is your hubby gone? You should come over and sew with me sometime!!

Audrey said...

He's gone till at least feb. Sewing sounds great!