Monday, November 29, 2010

Things and happenings...

So life has finally gotten back to semi-normal. It's still crazy as ever but I no longer feel stressed out about it. 
I had a pretty good Thanksgiving. I spent it with some friends and their family. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. I also made it through Black Friday. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Sure it was constantly busy but I did miss the 2:30 am rush. I was one of the lucky ones chosen to come from 5am - 5pm. But 12 hour shifts still makes for a long day. Luckily I didn't have to be on the registers the whole time either! That really helped. (I don't like being on registers but I'm just so good at it, they can't really keep me off them.)
Anyways I'm still trying to recover from Black Friday, since I haven't had a day off yet, but one is coming, just not fast enough.
In other news, Ricky is doing really good. He's missing home and family, especially with the holidays coming. He is still working hard and has gotten Airman of his squadron and Airman of the month. And because he got those he has been put into a group that they will choose Airman for the base! He's excited and is hoping that he gets it. I am too.
In completely random news, I got a letter from Santa saying that since Ricky and I don't have kids we have to buy our own Christmas presents this year but still say they are from him. It's kind of lame, but I got the list and I know what we're getting for Christmas! I've even been able to get most of it already. I actually only have a few more things to get. :)
Sorry for no pictures, but they will come. I promise. 
Oh one more thing... 22 more days till I get to go home!!!!

No comments: