Friday, June 20, 2014

Christmas Traditions

I love Christmas! It is probably my favorite holiday, followed closely by Thanksgiving. I love many things about Christmas, including, but not limited to, the food, the decorations, the presents, and really just the feeling in the air. I love it all! But I've really enjoyed the traditions this year. It's been interesting meshing Ricky's and my traditions together, but fun. We've even started some of our own. One of which is to make ornaments every year. Slowly but surely we will have enough home made ornaments to cover our tree. We don't have all of the first ones we made cause they didn't make it more then a year or 2, but others have lasted and it is fun to remember where we were when we made them. 
Here's what we made this year!
They turned out pretty cute!

No comments: