Friday, June 20, 2014

Projects

I got the motivation to do a couple of projects in January. I needed a new church bag, and I had some extra fabric laying around so I figured I'd go on pinterest and find something I liked and make it. Luckily the one I liked ended up having a pattern I could follow. 
I really like how it turned out.
 The only thing I would do differently is add a pocket or two into to hold pens and small things.
The other thing I did was sign up for a frame making class on base. It was great and because I did it, I became certified to use the equipment unsupervised. So now I can go back and make my own frame for a small fee and the cost of the materials! 
Here's the frame I made in the class.
I want to find a better picture of my dad to put in it but this is what I had at the time, so it will have to do for now.

No comments: