Thursday, December 22, 2011

BIG NEWS

So there was a lot of BIG news this last few weeks. First off, my little brother got his mission call! We are all very excited for him. I didn't get to be home when he opened it but thanks to skype I got to still sort of be there. 
This is him reading it to everyone.
He's going to the Benin Cotonou Africa Mission. He leaves March 7th and is so excited to go. 
In other BIG news, Ricky got Orders!!!!! We're going to the base Ramstein in Germany! We're still not completely set on the date we have to be there because Ricky still has to deploy but it will probably be either June or July. We are ecstatic about this news and can't wait to get there! So much to do and see! I'm not gonna lie I am going to be sad to say goodbye to all of our friends here in Texas but I wouldn't pass up this opportunity for anything in the world. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Ricky's face when he first found out. It was priceless. Now we just have to get through this deployment and then we get to go see the world!

No comments: