Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Temple

My little brother was able to take out his endowments while everyone was in town for the Christmas party. I have to say that it was one of the most amazing sessions I have ever done. It was so great to be able to see all of my brothers and sister-in-laws in the temple. I could even feel my dad there. 
I apologize for some of the photos. Alan was kind enough to take photos for everyone, but he had about 4 cameras. We weren't quite ready when he took this one.
 He got this one for us. I think it is really pretty. I would have cropped it but it's focused on the temple. Which in retrospect isn't a bad thing.
 I don't often share my Testimony to people, and I never do it online but I want to say that I know that the temple is the house of the Lord. I know that when I go to the temple I always feel that comforting spirit and I feel closer to God. I know that he loves me and only wants me to be the best that I can so that I can return to live with him. I know that because of the priesthood and temples my family will be together forever. I know that my dad is watching over me and my family and that I will see him again. I know that Ricky and I are sealed (or married) for time and all eternity and that knowledge always gives me such comfort especially now that he is getting ready to deploy. 
I Love Temples.
Ricky and I are hoping to be able to visit all the temples in Europe while we are stationed in Germany. It should be an amazing experience. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Im so excited for you and for the opportunity that you had to go to the temple with all of your family. What an amazing experience :)