Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kent Family Christmas Party

While in Idaho Ricky and I were able to visit quite a few friends from high school and spend time with my family. It was great because everyone got be there. For my family that is a big thing. The family Christmas party was great. We played lots of Minute To Win It games and had a gift exchange for adults and kids. It got a little crazy but as always was a blast. Here a few pictures my mom took (I didn't even think about my camera the entire time).
Andrew stacking cups and Troy trying to hook candy canes.
 Daryl cheating at the balloon game.
 Up front is Sarah Marie doing the Rudolph game and Cara in the background doing the Gingerbread face off.
 Me, Robert, and Daryl staking bolts, with Alicia doing the balloon game.
 All the presents for the gift exchange.
 Me doing the balloon toss game. I was winning until the very end.
 The last game was a team contest. We had to race though a Christmas song pictionary then put 6 balloons into a pair of nylons and sing a Christmas carol. It was all very exciting and funny and if I remember correctly a tie.
All in all it was a great evening. 

No comments: