Saturday, December 24, 2011

Vegas

So Ricky and I got invited to go to Las Vegas with his mother and step dad to go see the National Finals Rodeo. It was a pretty cool experience and was great being able to hang out with family.
 While there we went to quite a few expos. After 3 days of that Ricky, Gunner (Ricky's little brother) and I were done so we went to an aquarium at one of the hotels. It was really cool. 
There were jellyfish.
 There was a shark tank with lots of sharks. 
 This really cool fish.
 Star fish
 An octopus that wouldn't stop moving. We couldn't get a clear picture of it.
 But I have to say the best part was the stingrays. 
 They were in a pool and you could pet them. I am a chicken but I got up the courage and touched a few of them but some of them just freaked me out.
Gunner absolutely loved it. He had no fear and would constantly come back to pet them again and again.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera the night that we went to the Rodeo so no pictures, but it was really cool. An experience that I will never forget. Thanks Mom and Ken for letting us come and do that with you!

No comments: