Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas day came early for me. I got up and made chocolate chip pancakes (one of Ricky and my traditions). And then got ready for church. It was only an hour long Sacrament meeting but it was great to hear from the Primary president, the Young Women's president, and the Young Men's president. They all gave wonderful talks about what Christmas means to them. There was some very beautiful musical numbers as well. A great meeting. Back at home we changed and started opening presents!
David opening presents with help from mom.
Lisa taking photos of all the excitement.
 Tony opening up a shirt from Ray and Lisa.
 Me reopening presents from my mom and Alan. (We were too poor to get a whole lot of new stuff so we re-wrapped stuff we got from our trip home)
 Ray watching the madness happening.
 Ricky opening a shirt from Ray and Lisa.
 The excitement from where I was sitting.
 Ricky opening up a present from me. It was supposed to be a surprise but he kind of ruined it by finding it before I could get it wrapped and hid properly.
 Even Chester got a present. It didn't last long.
 We gave everyone jars of hot fudge sauce. We spent the rest of the day hanging out and just enjoying being lazy eating leftovers from the night before. All in all it was a great Christmas.

No comments: