Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Breakfast of Champions!

So I've been over indulging my sweet tooth lately. And on of my favorite breakfasts is crepes. I have an amazing family recipe I grew up on that is super easy to make (for me), but is really hard to share cause it's all done from sight. I learned by my mother showing me how to make it and that's how it will have to be taught. But anyways, I found this amazing cream recipe on pinterest (it also has a crepe recipe if you want one since I can't teach you mine). So this morning I decided that I needed to have a good breakfast so I made this.
If you don't think it looks good, well thats your loss cause it was FANTASTIC!!!! I even put nutella on 2 of them cause, well I've become obsessed with nutella, and yes those are fresh strawberries, with whipped cream on top. I might have over indulged by eating all 4 but I couldn't let any go to waste. It's ok to be jealous that I don't cook you breakfast, at least on the days that I actually cook breakfast. 

No comments: