Monday, June 25, 2012

Twins!

I have a good friend in my ward who is having twin girls very soon. She is one amazing lady. There's been some issues with the girls. Baby A is taking some of the nutrients from Baby B. Or at least that's how I understand it. But so many miracles have happened for them. They were originally going to have to go in for surgery, but the levels evened out enough that the doctors no longer recommended it. It's been like that most of the time, the levels would go out of whack and then (after lots of prayers were offered by I'm sure countless people) they would even out again. But anyways... Today is her baby shower and I decided those little girls needed some tutus.
The picture doesn't do justice to the pink but they are. I think tutus are absolutely adorable! Making these makes me want one. Maybe for Halloween...

1 comment:

M&M said...

They are so adorable!!! Matt even melted lol!!! Thank you do much!!!!!