Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Birthdays

I don't really feel like telling about my trip in chronological order, so you're gonna get it in crazy madness ways that suit my jumbled sleep mind right now (jet lag is no fun). And since there were at least 6 birthdays while I was home I'm gonna talk about those.
My nephew, Riley, turned 5. And I got to help his mom make the cake. He wanted an octopus cake. He even helped decorate it!
I think it turned out really cute!!!
I decided that I wanted to go see the movie Frozen in theaters and since he's a very big movie lover I took him for his birthday present. 
He loved it! And so did I!
My niece and nephew have birthdays within a week of each other, so their parents decided to do a combined birthday party for them. 
She made some pretty awesome cakes too!
 Hudson's motor cross cake.
Saylor's Minney Mouse cake.
I can't believe how old they are all! I still remember holding them all as newborns. It is so much fun to get to know them better as they get older. 

No comments: