Thursday, December 12, 2013

Me Like Hockey

Have you ever heard that song "Me Like Hockey" by Arrogant Worms? Well, while going around and staying with family, I was able to do a weekend trip with my brother Travis and his family and my brother Robert and his family up to Jackson Hole Wyoming and see my very first Hockey Game and I couldn't get this song out of my head. 
 It was just a minor league game, but still very cool to watch.
 I had that song, and clips from the Might Ducks going through my head the entire time I was watching.
 Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
The next day we did a little sight seeing and looked around the town. I was able to text Ricky and sent him some awesome pictures of amazing friends I made there.
 Like this elk, 
 And Einstein to name a few. 
I also found this amazing fur Jockstrap. It was a little out of my price range. I was a little sad cause it could have been the most epic of Christmas gifts ever!

No comments: