Sunday, December 13, 2009

A brief background


I've never done a blog or even really hear of a blog before, but a couple of my friends have them and suggested that I try it, so here I am. My name is Audrey Farnsworth. I'm married to a wonderful man named Richard but I just call him Rick or Ricky. We're still newly weds in our first year of marriage. We're very different from very different backgrounds. I'm from a large family of 7, and I'm the only girl. Ricky was the youngest of three boys but his mother just had a baby boy so Ricky is no longer the youngest. I was born and raised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and Ricky was raised in a Baptist home. We met in High School Choir. We dated off and on until our Senior year when he joined the LDS church. Eventually he proposed then ran off to the Air force before we could get married. We eventually found time to get married and then move. We now live in Texas. We are very happy here and are loving life.

No comments: