Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lots of Everything.

Today was a day of great events. Well sort of. It started with Ricky graduating from phase 2 of his training. It was really just a small little thing where he got a certificate saying that he's done with phase 2 but really it's kind of big. He had to be in his blues, and the commander of... um some thing was there. Sorry I can't remember. But anyways... the funny thing was that I was the only non military person there, and I got singled out for being married to Ricky and was even offered a chance to talk but I was too embarrassed.

Ricky getting ready for work. He always looks so good in his blues.


He's doesn't look to happy but no one really is when they get ready for work.

They had me come and take a picture with Ricky when he got his certificate. The guy in ABU's is the commander, and the two guys in the back are the teachers.

After graduation we went and got a doormat. I know it's not a crazy exciting thing but we were happy to finally have something. When we got back we took the dogs for a walk. They can be a lot of fun, but also pretty destructive. They devoured Ricky's electric razor this morning after he left. I was showering and didn't hear them until after I got out. I wasn't too happy about it. but I got over it.

So for other exciting news we decided to have our Christmas tonight because Ricky has to work the 25th and I have to work tomorrow. So tonight was the night the night that we decided would work best for us. We didn't get too much but we're happy with what we got.

Ricky got Axe Hair stuff from his mom, she sent us a couple of presents to surprise.

It wouldn't rotate. Sorry. I got Dove bath stuff.


We got sheets too! I was happy about this cause we only have one set so I've had to continually wash them. This is going to be nice.

The final gift from them was these chocolate chip pancakes. Yummy.

This was me and my bike. I was pretty excited. I can't wait to ride it.

Last but not least Ricky got an Xbox. Doesn't he look so triumphant? He's been going crazy and wanting to open it for so long, cause I also got him Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

No comments: