Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random thoughts

Pay days are always nice. Ricky got paid today, so we finally had money to go buy food. I love food. We almost ran out of food this last week. We finished off our milk this morning, not really having enough for even one bowl of cereal. Our fridge was so empty when we come home for lunch that we didn't really even have a lunch cause there was nothing to eat. Now it's packed to the gills with fruits and vegetables and all the wonderfulness that a grocery store can provide. I always feel better when we have food, cause it means that we can survive for at least another week or two, even though our paychecks seem to go so fast. I never realized how hard it is to keep money. It's all going toward bills and food and all those little things you don't really think about till your paycheck is gone and you wish you hadn't gotten them. Oh well, I guess life goes on and we just have to try to learn from our mistakes, and pray that they wont be anything so big we can't handle next time.

Sorry if my posts are a little random. It's just the randomness of thoughts that I want to share trying to organize themselves into some sort of order as I type them.

Speaking of random, I don't have to work tomorrow! Ha ha ha. I know that it has nothing to do with what I was talking about but it came to mind and I felt like sharing.

And just to have a picture with this post, here you go.

This is an older picture of Ricky. He was having fun with the camera. I like cause it shows just how cute and full of life and just how much fun he is. I love you Ricky!

1 comment:

Markee said...

I'm so glad you started a blog Audrey! It's lots of fun and yours looks super cute, you are already a pro!!