Friday, December 18, 2009

Early birthday

Today I decided that I would go get my hair done. It was my early birthday present to myself. I got it trimmed and highlighted. It looks really good but costed a lot more then I thought that it would. But it's not everyday that a girl turns 20. Too bad for me thats not today either. It's after christmas. So random thought I had today... I completely missed my 19th year. All year I've felt like I was still 18. It's crazy. Anyways I have to work super early tomorrow so this is going to be a small blog. Sorry. So here are some pictures of my new hair. My hair looks great but me, as myself, I really don't look that great, so I apologize.

This one shows my hair cut pretty well.

This one show's the high lights pretty good.


1 comment:

The Kent Family said...

I love your hair! I haven't done anything with my hair besides just cut it in years! (I think I was 20 the last time I highlighted it!) Anyways, you look beautiful!

Karen