Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas shopping

Today was a day for sweats.
Ricky's mom sent us a christmas package with a few gifts and a gift card to Areo. Today we decided to go spend that gift card and got comfy sweats! They are so nice. I never want to take them off. Ricky loves his too. He's actually asleep in them right now. We both had to work today. It wasn't to bad for either of us but it was a long day. Thus the reason we wanted sweats. Well that and the suspense of waiting for christmas was getting to Ricky. He knows what he's getting and really wants it. I'm standing firm though. Not until christmas. :)

This is a full view of my sweat pants and jacket.


Ricky in his new comfy sweats, posing for the camera.


I can't believe how close it is till christmas. It feels like it's forever away and yet it's next week. I am excited for christmas but not. Most of our friends are going home for christmas to be with family. So it's just going to be me, Ricky, and possibly the sister missionaries. (We invited them over to celebrate christmas with us) Plus it doesn't help that our family is over 1200 miles away. And I guess I'm just missing my dad... He just recently died, so this year is going to be hard on me. But at the same time I feel like both me and Ricky are really going to grow closer. So all in all I'm looking forward to christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Audrey I love your sweats! Ha Ryan and I just bought some the other night! It is so nice to be able to be comfy! We should have a pj party. hehehe Oh and I love your blog, its super cute!