Saturday, December 19, 2009

Double Trouble

So Ricky and I decided to help out a friend by watching their 2 German shepherds while he's deployed and she's going home to be with family for Christmas. They are a lot bigger then I thought they would be and they can get pretty wild at times, but they are a lot of fun.

This is Samantha. She's the older one, and it seems like the one in charge most of the time.


This is Hunter. He's still a pup. He's got tons of energy and is very vocal about everything.

It's really making Ricky want our own dog. I can't wait but I'm a little nervous about getting a dog. We both work and we want to get a puppy and puppy's are a ton of work on their own. I guess I'm just afraid that we wont be able to train it as well as we could. But soon enough we will be getting a puppy, whether I'm ready or not.

Also today we found this nativity scene.

I was really excited because I'm pretty picky about nativity scenes and I finally found one that met my standards and wasn't over $300. So we're finally basically finished decorating for Christmas, and I think I'm finally feeling the Christmas spirit and am getting excited for Christmas morning and finding out what we got from our friends and family.

No comments: