Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Well this Christmas was a really good one all things considered. We found out that Ricky didn't have to work till the 30th so we really lucked out. Unfortunately we had already opened our presents under the tree. Fortunately we got a couple presents from my family yesterday that we were able to open this morning, and Santa left us some ice cream and cream soda.
Ricky had some and it looked like beer. It was pretty funny.

My brother sent me and Ricky some shirts. I really liked them.
This is mine from the front.
From the back.

His is almost exactly the same.
Also we had a snow storm Christmas eve and it stayed cold enough that the snow didn't melt, so we had a white Christmas after all.


Well after presents we made chocolate chip pancakes. They were really good.


We decided to continue that tradition from Ricky's family. After breakfast we started getting ready for dinner. It took most of the day to get ready cause we had a fairly large dinner. We invited the sister missionaries and a guy from Ricky's work came too. I was all little worried but it all turned out great. I made my first turkey and it turned out really well. After dinner we played a bunch of games. It made it feel more like being home with family.

Sister Smith is really fast at cards. I don't know how she does it but she is amazing.
Sister Ficken is super sweet and didn't get caught up in our over competitiveness.

Daniel Reindolz was the friend from Ricky's work. They both graduated in that class together. He's a really cool guy. Ricky likes him, and now he has a friend to play with on his new Xbox.

Well that all for tonight I just want to wish anyone who reads this a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with much love from the Farnsworths.

No comments: