Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls

I didn't have to work today! So I ended up being bored most of the day and decided to clean the house. After I finished that I was still bored so I made cinnamon rolls.

This is the before cooking stage. Even then they looked pretty good.


These are the cinnamon rolls after they were cooked and frosted. They still look really good but the best part is that they taste better then they look!

Anyways I'm still bored now. Ricky had a long hard day and then he found out he's not getting a very long christmas vacation and that his shop is loosing almost half of their people for 2010. So that means that he's going to end up working a lot more, like 12 to 15 hour days and stuff. He's really stressing about it all. I wish I knew what I could do to help help him through this but I can't really do anything that would actually help the situation he's in.
I guess that I'll just have to pray that he will be able to make it through this next year and that things will get better at work for him.

No comments: