Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's my party


Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 20. I'm finally out of my teens!!! It's kind of hard to believe, but it's true. Now normally my birthday would just get overlooked because it's 4 days after Christmas, but Ricky did his best to make it a bigger deal. It was a really good day. I got spoiled and pampered and loved. True I might have milked it . . . a lot, but I never really had real birthday for the whole day. So yesterday I did. I played a game Ricky got me for the Wii most of the day. Ricky made dinner and a birthday cake! And finally we went to go see The Princess and the Frog. I know it's more of a kids show but I wanted to see it and so we went. I really liked it. Now I just have to find out a way to make Ricky's birthday as great as he made mine. I hope I can think of something.
The picture is one that we took just before I blew out the candles on the cake that Ricky made and decorated. I loved it. He's so wonderful to me. I don't know what I would do with out him.
Oh and for some fun facts it snowed on my birthday! I'm always surprised when it snows here. It's just weird. Of course it never really lasts long but still, it snowed!
Anyways thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It really helped make it a great day for me.

No comments: